Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hero is a growth company where honesty and quality share first place. We offer the best professionals for every job, take care of the entire contracting process for external hires (even if not recruited through us) and provide real-time dashboards & tooling, so that our clients remain in control and keep an overview. We are the committed partner who focuses on the challenge you face.
Our dream is to become the biggest, most beautiful and best society!
We put all our energy and our heart into it on a daily basis. By attracting the best people, constantly optimizing processes, achieving personal and business growth, working hard and having a lot of fun.
As a (Trainee) Talent Acquisition specialist , you will be part of a motivated team of HR professionals, passionate about attracting, welcoming and developing talent.
You are responsible for the selection & recruitment of new talents in IT and Enginering. In addition you will support the support the team with initiatives such as employer branding, onboarding and campus recruitment events.
Sourcing and recruitment of different profiles at different levels. You will be responsible for the entire process from the sourcing to the intake with the hiring manager to the signing of the contract:
- Sourcing through different channels (such as LinkedIn) and building talent pools in various areas of expertise are crucial to evolve towards a more strategic and a proactive way of recruiting.
- You select suitable candidates via telephone screenings, selection interviews and assessments.
- You focus on an excellent “candidate experience” throughout the process and make proposals to continuously improve this.
- You ensure that the recruitment process runs as lean as possible, provide regular updates on the status of the process, and ensure that agreements and planning are respected. You also run reports on this.
As one of our Talent Acquisition ambassadors you contribute to the development and implementation of our employer brand strategy :
- You provide input to our overall employer branding approach and develop inspiring recruitment initiatives.
- You keep track of what is happening in the market in terms of new recruitment techniques, processes & tools, recruitment marketing & social media.
- You organize job events for different target groups, both internal and external.
- You are responsible for setting up campus recruitment initiatives, traineeships and Young Graduates programs.
- A Master-degree or bachelor degree preferably in a human sciences’ domain.
- Flexible in terms of scheduling interviews in the candidates’ time zones.
- A professional and enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You connect smoothly with different stakeholders both internally and externally and show the discretion your HR role requires.
- You are a self-starter, results-oriented and passionate about your job.
- Finally, you have a profound knowledge in French and or Dutch and you express yourself fluently in English.
- You will be part of a connected and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition team.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to a continuous upgrade of our recruitment initiatives with a special focus on employer branding and candidate experience.
In this role, you will actively contribute to our company objectives by bringing the right talent on board.
You will be working in a challenging environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development, challenging you to come up with new ideas and testing things… An attractive salary with a lot of benefits…and FUN!