For one of our clients in the Doetinchem region we are looking for a Test Specialist.
The project has the assignment to migrate a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to a new SAP-landscape. The program is split up in three project teams, which are responsible for the implementation of the MES solution. For one of the deployment teams we are looking for an experienced Test Specialist, who can manage all test and validation activities related to the roll out on the target site. The Test Specialist will do the test analysis and test execution together with the key users, but also E2E testing with the project team members.
– At least 3 years of experience with system & integration testing
– Experience with TMAP and /or TestFrame experience
– Experience with Interfaces testing (XML / iDoc messages)
– Masters interview techniques to identify and / or deepen test cases
– You are strong in stakeholdermanagement
– Prepare (generic) test scripts and draw up (generic) test scenarios
– You can work independently, well structured and you document your progress
– You are pro-active, a team player and a strong communicator
– You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
Very nice to have:
– You have experience with HP ALM
– You have knowledge of CSV (Software validation)
– You have experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry
Nice to have:
– Experience with GAMP5 / GxP
– Experience with SoapUI
– Knowledge of SAP
– Knowledge of MES systems (Proleit and / or Rockwell Automation CPG)
– Experience with SQL
Inzet: 36 uur per week
Duur: 3 months with possible extension
Diede Nauta bereikbaar via telefoonnummer +31852221900.