For a client in the Amsterdam region we are looking for a Technology Specialist (BI Big Data & Analytics).
We are seeking a Data & Analytics Leader to create and manage the information analysis and reporting solutions across platforms for Global Supply Chain, collaborate with key business stakeholders to optimize and streamline reporting and metrics and implement solutions to create better business value.
Working closely with the analytics enablement platform product, responsible for building solutions to turn data into knowledge and insights.
Hands-on but also lead a team of internal and external engineering resources to build leading edge analytics solutions and platforms for big data, data science and traditional reporting needs.
For our client the Agile mind-set is centered on four principles; focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and learn relentlessly.
- Ensure consistency of the overall solution
- Work with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements
- Participate in the selection of new technologies
- Provide guidance and coaching to the other product team members on changes throughout the design process
- Manage the quality of the solution and technical debt
- Identify potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposes how to resolve
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends and architecture best practices; and evaluate for applicability
- Keep up with relevant developments in own functional area
- Deliver working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture
- Ensure that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team
- Be responsible for ensuring the overall standards and best practices are adhered by (i.e. Quality, Compliance)
- Collaborate with different Corporate Supply Chain Process owners to determine and meet their reporting and analytics needs
- Collaborate with a team of analytic enablement platform product and advance analytics to design, build and support internal business intelligence/analytics platforms to aggregate data across internal and external technical sources and disseminate analytical insights globally within the company
- Responsible as a Business and Technical Consultant for the design of the product
- Strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas
- Recognizing the corporate strategy
- Good understanding on technical data processes, key drivers and system knowledge
- Experience designing, developing and implementing traditional BI and big data information systems managing large data sets of multiple sources
- Exceptional working experience with databases, information and insights, advances analytical tools
- Background in data modeling and/or data mining
- Experience in visualization software (e.g., MS PowerBI, SAP)
- Experience leveraging cloud platforms
- Extensive knowledge of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience with one or more of: SAP Hana, PySpark, Python
- NoSQL Databases (Azure, Document, Mongo, Dynamo DB etc)
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Duur: 3 maanden met optie op verlenging
Voor vragen kun je ons bereiken op email@example.com of neem contact op met Gian Moorman bereikbaar via telefoonnummer +31852221900.