Regio: the Antwerp region, flexibility to travel (license to drive)
We are looking for a Support Engineer for a project at one of our customers in the Antwerp region.
– Providing 2nd line support for incidents on back-end systems (both server and network environments) or in case of functional disruptions, questions or problems with software solutions
– Communicate with the Application/System Engineer of the customer and end user(s) to prevent disruptions
– Make a diagnose based on input from the user and own analysis
– Research in a proactive and critical way the IT environment of the customer and formulate improvement proposals in due time
– Installing and configuring the backend infrastructure, based on a technical design and correct installation procedures
– Documenting of the activities in the correct databases to always have the correct data available
– Provide the permanence and service to the end-users based on a turnaround in order to guarantee the agreed service Levels
– 2+ years of experience as a Support Engineer
– Knowledge and understanding of Active directory, Office 365, Windows 10, Virtualization, VMWare and Hyper V
– Experience in an ITIL environment is preferred
– Excellent communication (written and oral) in English and Dutch
– Provide CV’s in English please!
Duur: 1 year with possible extension
Reageren kan via email@example.com
Voor meer informatie kun je vragen naar Marjolein Rietkerk.