Senior System Administrator/Coordinator
We are looking for a Senior System Administrator/Coordinator for one of our clients in the Dordrecht region.
You are responsible for the coordination of the internal IT infrastructure. All maintenance and support activities are outsourced to a Managed Service Provider. You play a crucial role in coordinating the work, assessing (improvement) proposals and communicating with all parties involved. You have deep technical knowledge and want to stay ahead in your field of expertise. You share your knowledge with the colleagues working at the Managed Service Provider and act as a source of information. You also manage, maintain and support the systems and/or services outside the scope of the Managed Service Provider.
- At least 5 years experience as a System Administrator/Coordinator
- Work experience within a large (international) company
- Experience in working with a Managed Service Provider
- Knowledge about automation, specifically with VMware vSphere
- Knowledge of Nutanix, Storage, CommVault backup is a pre
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Duur: 3 months with possible extension
Voor vragen kun je ons bereiken op email@example.com of neem contact op met Jesse Koeman bereikbaar via telefoonnummer +31852221900.