We are looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients in Amsterdam the region.
The Project Manager is required to deliver the identified “Pain Relief” initiatives to improve the stability of Client’s Billing & Collection processes and systems.
– Supervise a project team of approximately 6 staff
– Discover and finalize a list of issues to address
– Work with the relevant IT delivery teams to achieve system changes and updates
– Prioritize issues based on customer, operational and financial impact. These will cover a variety of areas:
o End to end process improvements
o Improvements in Accounting
o IT and process performance improvements
o Reporting improvements
o A solution for Handset Loans within Billing
o General IT system improvements
– Telco experience essential
– Strong Finance Transformation experience
– Extensive exposure to Financial IT Systems
– Experience in Finance Operations, Billing and Collection, Rating and Mediation
– Experience of delivery within an Agile organization
– Based in the Netherlands, with an excellent command of English (company language)
– Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills, able to engage effectively at all levels, both internally and with 3rd parties
– Establish & maintain strong relationships and gain buy-in to the project goals
Duur: 3 months with possible extension
Reageren kan via firstname.lastname@example.org
Voor meer informatie kun je vragen naar Marjolein Rietkerk.