Project Manager (Pharmaceutical)
For one of our German clients in the region of München we are looking for a Project Manager with pharmaceutical experience.
Support the following operational activities within the MOR208 BLA/MAA submission in close collaboration with Senior Program Manager and Regulatory Affairs (RA) representative:
- Closely work with and support Senior Program Manager and Regulatory Affairs in the process of MOR208 BLA/MAA submission
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
- Identify and communicate critical processes or issues in projects and develop solution strategies together with Business Team Head, Senior Program Manager and/or functional representatives
- Good understanding of drug development requirements and activities involving Nonclinical, Clinical, CMC, Regulatory Affairs, and Commercial aspects
- Degree in life science (e.g. Dipl. Biol., MSc., PhD) or equivalent relevant international work experience
- Experience in BLA and MAA submissions
- Experience in Program and/or Project Management in biological and/or drug development
- Know how to keep assigned projects on track, in scope and in budget.
- Manage the assigned projects and cross-functional project teams
- Act as deputy for Senior Program Manager at MOR
- Excellent command of English and German B1
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Duur: 12 months with possible extension
Voor vragen kun je ons bereiken op email@example.com of neem contact op met Diede Nauta bereikbaar via telefoonnummer +31852221900.