For one of our direct clients in the Amsterdam region we are looking for an iOS Developer with strong experience developing native applications on the iPhone or iPad.
As a developer in this mobile team you'll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a small start up-like group which takes full ownership of its part of the platform. You'll be working on the iterative improvements we make as part of a high-speed release cycles, as well as looking ahead and implementing broader changes to our mobile app.
As iOS developer you will:
- Develop new features for iOS products
- Optimize UX/UI for performance
- Build native iOS components
- Solve issues prioritizing based on customer impact
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within iOS platform
- Experienced as a Developer using Objective-C and other languages
- Experience in working with iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Xcode and Object Oriented concepts
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player with excellent attention to detail
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Duur: 3 months with possible extension
Voor vragen kun je ons bereiken op firstname.lastname@example.org of neem contact op met Kim Hoogvliet-Stoker bereikbaar via telefoonnummer +31852221900.