Compliance Expert Sanctions
For one of our clients in the Utrecht region we are looking for a Compliance Expert Sanctions.
You are the specialist who is the driving force for the Sanctions Program. As a CAMS Expert, you can make a difference by in-depth knowledge of Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering or Sanctions.
- You are part of the Center of Expertise for the themes customer due diligence (CDD), anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions
- You will be defining the minimum control framework required, as well as providing expert advice related to transactions and clients (onboarding/review)
- Objective of this position and team is making sure that the business protects itself – worldwide- optimally against (facilitation of) money laundering and terrorism financing
- As an expert on money laundering and terrorism financing you can analyse and advise holistically
- You are a strong sparring partner for our compliance stakeholders, with thorough knowledge of both the business and the relevant laws and regulations
- You have in-depth knowledge of and working experience in the compliance themes CDD, AML and Sanctions
Customer focus, problem solving, partnership and initiative are clearly essential for the role of CAMS Expert. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the requirements below:
- A completed certified Compliance Professional/Officer education
- circa 5 – 10 year experience in Compliance (or Compliance-related) with demonstrable experience in CDD, AML and/or sanctions
- Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Banking (Retail, Wholesale and/or Financial Markets)
- You are able to converse and write in English and Dutch excellently
- Experienced in working within an international context
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Duur: 3 maanden met optie op verlenging
Voor vragen kun je ons bereiken op email@example.com of neem contact op met Diede Nauta bereikbaar via telefoonnummer +31852221900.