Business Intelligence Manager
For one of our clients in the Utrecht region we are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager.
Manage the demand side of BI solutions/processes (translate business developments and objectives into data driven improvement opportunities), orchestrate priority setting off projects based on business needs and in line with the overall BI strategy.
- Is on level of business process owner sparring partner for corporate business processes
- Is able to manage a complex social environment and knows how and when to drive change towards process optimization
- Translate business plans to a BI development plan for the assigned business area, in line with policies and standards and approved by the management of the assigned business area(s)
- Identify needs on business process level regarding BI solutions and translate this into input for functional design and new or revised functionalities
- Define, plan, manage and execute assigned projects, within the project management/Agile guidelines
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines
- People Management: Lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the person's expertise/team
- Willing to and capable of realizing the team objectives in cooperation with business owners and DTA Global data and analytics team
Inzet: 40 uur per week
Duur: 4 months with possible extension
Voor vragen kun je ons bereiken op firstname.lastname@example.org of neem contact op met Diede Nauta bereikbaar via telefoonnummer +31852221900.